Here at Compass Group we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FM Manager to join our ESS team where you will be responsible for facilities at Cawdor Barracks, Brawdy as well as 6 outstations
The FM Manager role ensures that camps are in the best possible condition they can be in. You will enhance the customer experience and reputation of ESS by effective management of the FM cleaning team in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. This will include the management of the ESS FM team, all third-party subcontractors and any supply chain partners that are used to support the contractual output. You will also be repsonsible for staff transport, including vehicles and drivers Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Your responsibilities will be ever evolving but will include:
Who you are:
- Promoting a safety culture that operates in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring the delivery and quality of the FM cleaning operation is to the highest standards at all times whilst meeting the SLA's in place
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and controlled documents are up to date and implemented correctly in your area including HSE.
- Ensuring the FM team are engaged, trained and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets.
- Managing the labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- Completing rotas, timesheets, wages & other paperwork as required ensuring that cleaning schedules are in line with the requirements of the operation
- Managing any third-party suppliers or contractors to ensure they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements
- Liaising with the client to improve the FM service delivery
We are looking for applications from candidates who have great people management skills, have facilities management experience with a soft services offering and who have also managed 3rd party suppliers and contractors previously.
You will need to have great communication skills, be confident in building client relationships and experience in using various IT programmes.
Due to this role requiring you to visit multiple sites, we require you to have a clean, full, manual driving licence. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.