Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good in the Private healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a new team member to join our HCA team in London to provide outstanding and high-level customer service to our patients.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage assistant to join the Medirest Signature Family. We are looking for a member to join our highly dedicated Patient Dining team, who deliver outstanding catering services. What we'll give:
Food and Beverage Assistant
- £10.50 per hour,
- 37.5 hours contract and 35 hours contract available
- Shifts on a rota basis Monday to Sunday, 5 days
- Shift pattern: 6.30am to 2.30pm/ 2pm to 10pm
- Based in London with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Save money on your shopping with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Subsidised hot and cold food from staff restaurant when on duty
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Un-wind with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- Employees can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Uniform is provided
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you would provide a warm and welcoming environment for patients, every day is different and by facilitating patient's nutrition and hydration needs, you can make a real difference!
Who you are:
- Provide menus, take orders from patients and support with all dietary and allergen queries.
- Deliver all refreshments and meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the areas you are working in
- Liaise with ward staff to ensure patients' needs are met in a timely manner.
- Offer a great customer service by always putting the patient first.
- Have awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Be comfortable working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Food and Beverage Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.