Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer, whether it be musicals, Royal Parks or world famous landmarks. Find us overlooking Hyde Park, within half a mile of Green Park and Buckingham Palace, and only one tube stop from Big Ben and the London Eye. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Penthouse Suite, there is something for all.
The 28th floor restaurant, Galvin at Windows, offers fine dining and views spanning London. On the same floor, 10 Degrees Sky Bar serves expertly crafted mixology. The ground level is home to Podium Restaurant and bar, where breakfast, lunch, dinner and award winning afternoon tea is served. There is also a Champagne bar - CC Bar, and in the basement, Trader Vic's - London's only Polynesian-themed restaurant and
bar. The hotel is also home to Wyld by Nature; an eco-friendly nightclub with sustainability at its core.
Furthermore, the first floor has undergone a renovation which was completed April 2022. This includes the iconic Grand Ballroom, Wellington & Harvest Ballroom and the Executive Lounge.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as "Great Places to Work."
This is not just a job. We offer you an exceptional career alongside a path to self-discovery and growth.
Salary - £11.50 per hour
- Free meals on duty
- Travel and food discounts: - Discounted hotel nights plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms
- Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
- Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
WHAT'S THE JOB?
- You'll work in the Executive Lounge.
- You'll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- You'll welcome guests in a friendly manner and demonstrate amazing customer service
- You'll work 5 days per week, sometimes including weekends and bank holidays.
- You might work breakfast shifts (starting at 7am) and/or Late shifts (finishing 10pm latest)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Genuine friendliness
- Team players
- Passion for food and beverage
- A drive to always learn more
- Great communicators
- Pride in personal presentation
- Immediate start
- We'll respond within two weeks if you've been successful with your application
- You'll be invited for an interview, followed by a trial shift
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)