An exciting opportunity to join our talented Food & Beverage Team has become available at the prestigious Harley Street Clinic (W1G 8PZ). Our Food & Beverage services include Patient Dining, Staff Dining, and Hospitality which means our Food & Beverage Assistants interact with Patients, Guests and other hospital colleagues. We are currently recruiting a part-time Food & Beverage Assistant to help maintain our high standards of Patient & Guest Satisfaction.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a full-time role with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis, usually from either 7am till 3pm (early shift) or 2pm till 10pm (late shift).
The Food & Beverage Team is part of Medirest Signature; the specialist private healthcare arm of Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd. Medirest Signature draws on the healthcare heritage of Compass Group as well as the world-leading foodservice expertise, in order to deliver 5-star support services to the private healthcare market. Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Above all else; customer-service skills! These are a must for this role as it requires direct interaction with patients
- Previous catering and healthcare experience are desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced healthcare environment and a flexible approach to working patterns
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- Work-life balance - the majority of our positions are daytime' meaning no late nights and the majority of our business happens Monday-Friday
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients