Food Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Food Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Food Service Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support within our facility Job Description
- Meets National Minimum/Living wage. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Food Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
If our Food Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Medirest Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.