Food Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Food Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Food Service Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support within our facility Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 12 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Food Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
If our Food Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.