We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Service Manager to work at one of our prestigious contracts based in Canary Wharf. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
Please not this if a 12 month fixed term contract. Job Description
- Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
- Working Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Progression and growth within RA and Compass
As the Food Service Manager you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible. The Ideal Candidate
- Previous management experience.
- Ideally have a branded retail food background.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Experience of running multi outlet/site.
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A 'can-do' attitude.
- Computer literate.
About The Company
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.