We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Food Service Manager to work at one of our prestigious contracts based in Canary Wharf. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. Job Description
- Up to £34,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- Progression and growth within RA and Compass
As the Food Service Manager you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Previous management experience
- Ideally have a branded retail food background
- Retail and commercial skills are a must
- Experience of running multi outlet/site
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.