We have an exciting opportunity for a Food Service Manager to join the team at Royal Mail, you will oversee three hubs around one mile away from each other managing the day to day running of the units to ensure they run smoothly. Job Description
More about the role:
- £27,500 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We are seeking a passionate Food Service Manager to oversee the full catering operation, managing the team and client/customer relationships.
Who you are:
- Supervising a team of front and back of house staff
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking food as and when required
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
Who we are:
- Strong computer skills
- Good Chef skills an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- Excellent people Management
- Results Orientation
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.