Do you have impressive interpersonal skills? Are you an accomplished multitasker? Do you have a passion for impeccable customer service? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Concierge to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated Reception team, who deliver outstanding customer service for patients, visitors and staff.
As a Concierge you will be the face of the hospital, often being the first point of contact for every visitor. You will be vital in helping the hospital deliver its lifechanging medical services; believe us when we say, this isn't just any role, this is a role which will make a real difference. What we'll give:
- £11.05 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- 5 / 7 Days Per week
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Provide general hospital information.
- Deal with all enquiries professionally and confidentially.
- Ensure telephone calls and emails are responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist with security matters and ensure fire evacuation is followed correctly.
- Operate internal paging systems and implement major incident procedures.
Who we are:
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with all hospital visitors.
- Possess good IT skills; fully competent in Microsoft Office and educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Receptionist before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do with a willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.