Permanent, Full Time
Location :- Slough
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Engineers. PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Installations to Social Housing customers. We pride ourselves in delivering an excellent and Safe customer service.
Your role will be to carry out electrical repairs to customer's properties within our private sector. A high standard of workmanship is a must whilst completing workload in a timely manner, as well as being able to perform well as part of a team.
You will take a proactive approach to health and safety with the aim of creating a safe environment for all. You will be keen to offer a high-quality customer service and minimize disruption to the customer where possible. This will suit a self-starter who can work alone and as part of a team.
- Must have 17th edition qualification with a view to achieve 18th
- Relevant Electrical qualifications such as: City & Guilds 236 part 1 or 2 OR equivalent, NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- Able to test and certify minor works and electrical installation certificates
- Experience of domestic repairs (preferred)
- Central Heating system experience
- Knowledge of S & Y plans and associated heating control systems
- Demonstrable good planning, organizing and self-management skills
- A full UK driver's license
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits which include company pension, healthcare, van, tools, uniform, employee discounts and regular training via our dedicated training centres