Recruiting in Sussex, Kent
PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join our team of Gas Engineers on a full-time permanent basis.
We have opportunities in your area for the following disciplines:
Service & Repair
Self Employed contracting for both disciplines also available
We are looking for highly experienced Gas Engineers who can work as part of our team but mainly on you own while completing a defined workload of Service & Repair or Installations. We will need you to demonstrate an ability to work alone on a variety of different boiler types and systems. We also need you to have in date ACS or similar qualifications. Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all.
A Gas Engineer can look forward to the following:
- Guaranteed basic weekly pay + productivity bonus, OTE £36k - £46k Uncapped
- Various different job types to maximise earnings.
- Van + Van stock and fuel card.
- All additional trades supplied, Electricians, Builders, Joiners, Scaffolders.
- Additional benefits, like pension, healthcare & Employee benefits.
You will also be accountable for:
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded & maintained
Apply today and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss the opportunities fully.