Your part of our team will be the customer facing role, Installing New/Replacement Gas Heating & Hot Water Systems in our Customers/Clients Homes.
You will know from your vast experience within this industry, this may consist of simple, straight forward Combi Boiler Swaps, through to testing and technically challenging conversions. The outcome will be the same each time, leaving a customer with not only a Warm Feeling but one that will share the great experience of E.ON with others.
You will thrive on delivering a positive experience to every customer each working day, and this is what will motivate you.
- Ensuring safety is the No1 priority, developing a leading health and safety culture on site with customers/clients and other relevant parties.
- Installing Gas Boilers/Controls- to meet regulatory standards and best practice (notably- Gas Safety Installation & Use Regulations-1998 and Manufacture Instructions).
- Ensuring timely, compliant completion of works issued to you
- Diagnosing/Rectification of faults on Gas Boilers/Systems
- Provide accurate information to Customers/Office
- Partaking in an out of hours rota- where applicable