Looking to move up a level and take on more responsibility? Looking at running your own small site?
We are seeking a general assistant/ supervisor who is happy to work on their own supported during the busy times with another member of staff. Job Description
- £8.70 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic food preparation and cooking.
- Serve customers with hot and cold food & beverages during service times
- Till operating & cashing up at the end of the day.
- Putting together orders and stocktaking as required.
- Completion of all company paperwork for health and safety/ food safety & cash handling procedures.
- Ensuring the site is clean and presentable at all times.
- Previous catering experience and food preparation is preferred
- Someone who can work on their own and who is passionate about customer service
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Flexible in role as out of term time the role will include working in the main campus within a similar role. ( locally within 15 minute walking distance)
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.