Aramark is an international award winning business currently seeking to employ multiple General/ Retail Assistants within Foodservices, based at a leading visitor attraction in Leavesden, Watford - Hertfordshire. This exciting expansion means that we need to expand our team.
We have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with free transport available from Watford Junction train station (dependent on shift pattern).
The ideal candidate
- Preferable but not essential previous experience serving food and beverages to customers
- Experience in till operation
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in restocking of goods and ensuring appropriate displays of merchandise
- Have a professional and friendly approach as the majority of the role is customer facing.
- Must be able to follow food hygiene and safety procedures in line with Health and Safety requirements.
- Must be flexible with a can do attitude
- Organised and demonstrates the ability to work in a busy environment
- Flexible to work over 5 out of 7 days, weekends and Bank Holidays on an ad hoc basis. Opening hours 8:30am – 10:00pm.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee/ employer NEST Pension scheme
- Meal on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Development opportunities
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer