The performance of Labouring tasks required/detailed by the Quartermaster or designated member of staff to whom the labourer is allocated to for tasking. Tasks generally include basic labouring for example moving, lifting, pathe/road clearance and other duties associated with the physical work. The Labourer may use basic electrical tools if trained to use them, but their tasks must be restricted to low risk very basic (DIY type) works. Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Labour will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Comply with all Health and Safety legislation and observe all applicable ESS policies and procedures in the discharge of his/her duties
- Not to interfere or misuse anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety or protection of the environment.
- To be compliant with the asbestos register.
- Assist in erecting tents, setting up for parade, and setting up public ballery seating, furniture removal.
- Sweeping paths and roads.
- Cleaning of external areas within barracks, washing road signs.
- Paintin around the estate.
- General assistance with stores receipts. General non-technical tasks as required by the Quartermaster.
- Preparation of recyclable items for collection.
About The Company
- Occupational Health and Safety Level 2
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- A positive attitude and committed to high levels of customer care
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment.
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- We look forward to receiving your CV.
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.