We have a fantastic opportunity to join us as a General Manager, where you will enjoy getting the best out of people, draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting your team to deliver profitable soft facilities across the site whilst ensuring all budget targets are achieved. You'll be able to excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Other Responsibilities will include:
What we'll give:
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Analyse, monitor and manage GP whilst ensuring cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Complete/adjust labour schedule in line with sales
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved Ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
Who you are:
- £45000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days out of 7
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Excellent opportunities to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
You will ideally have a successful background in Contract Catering/Hospitality/Retail Catering, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You'll possess excellent management and communication skills, have a good understanding of report writing and financial management, and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving. You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.