We are looking for a talented General Manager - to come and join the ESS HMS Raleigh.
As General Manager this is a great opportunity to be responsible for delivery of a multi-service operation including catering, cleaning and waste management. You will lead and develop your team of managers to provide an exceptional service to our clients.
HMS Raleigh is the largest Royal Navy training establishment in the South West. It's made up of a 239-acre main site, a maritime training centre on the River Lynher, and satellite bases. Package description
- Competitve salary
- Monday-Friday but flexibility required
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
You will be responsible for multi-service delivery managing client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance and adherence to company policies. Accurately review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements. Work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy. Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
About the company
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex and multiply services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.