- You will lead the team of c30 that provides high quality outstanding food and customer service to the client.
- It all starts with enjoyment - great tasting, well-cooked, nutritious food
- You will be a real people person with passion, energy, focus and determination. Someone that naturally enjoys exceeding expectations and takes pride in everything that you do.
- You will enjoy interacting with people at all levels and understand their age specific food requirements
- Lead and support companyl initiatives that can help further enhance our food offer and service
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary. Job Description
- Salary Up to £45k dependant on experience
- 40 Hours per week - working 5 over 7 days
- Working 52 weeks per year
- Opportunity to opt into company pension scheme
The main responsibilities of the General Manager will be:
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage and support the team to deliver an excellent catering service through great food and excellent customer service do as I do manager and lead by example
- Responsible for managing the delivery of food innovation
- You will ensure compliance with all statutory requirements - HSE
- Effective control of budgets and costs
- Introduction of new ideas to drive the service forward
- Develop the existing teams' knowledge and skills.
About The Company
- Passionate about food and catering service delivery
- Knowledge of food preparation and standards required
- A strong leader and very much a people person, with bags of enthusiasm and drive
- Experience of management of catering service is essential
- An adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels
- Very organised and enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislative standards
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to offer excellent customer service
- A 'Can do' attitude
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.