What you'll be doing:
What we'll give:
- Assist with the setting up service counters, serving food and clear down of area afterwards within the main dining hall area
- Ensure the highest possible standards of presentation by ensuring that displays, fixtures, fittings and premises are maintained in accordance with the cleaning schedule
- Contribute towards the delivery of hospitality and events around site including the set-up, service and clear down as required
- Deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and efficient manner
Who you are:
- Based in EC2R 8EN
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
All candidates must be flexible with the hours of work. Shifts are varying between 6am and 8pm on a rotational basis. It is 8.5 hours with 30 minutes break and predominantly it is Monday to Friday and occasional weekends. Site operates 365 days a year and do need cover on Bank holidays on rotational basis. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.