Are you a Graduate who has excellent time management and organisational skills? Are you able to communicate well with people? Are you able to maintain high levels of accuracy and confidentiality?
We are expanding our Exams Team and we are looking for a Graduate Trainee – Exams to join us. If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the questions above, then this may be the role for you.
As a Graduate Trainee within Exams, in conjunction with the Exams Team Manager, you will learn to support all aspects of the Exams interaction with Weston College managers, curriculum staff, and external agencies to ensure delivery of an effective, efficient, and compliant exams and assessment service.
When you join the team at Weston College, you will be joining a multi-award-winning organisation which is one of the fasted growing colleges in the UK.
As an employee of Weston College, you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all,
- A staff welfare officer,
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year),
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself,
- A mentor to support you in your new role,
- Training and development opportunities,
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers,
- Staff social events,
- Great progression opportunities,
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.