We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated graduate to join our HR Team, to work as part of our recruitment team.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who wishes to develop a strong working knowledge of the operation and administration of Human Resources.
As part of the HR team, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the recruitment function, however there will also be opportunity for you to gain a wide range of HR experience and skills through continuous on the job training and mentoring. The HR team support all areas of Weston College and many areas of the wider Weston College Group.
The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility, an ability to show initiative when required and excellent communication skills.
Your role would include responsibilities such as:
- Advertising roles on our website, external job boards and across social media.
- Supporting with the shortlisting process.
- Maintaining great communication with applicants throughout the recruitment process.
- Supporting with the setup of interviews and attending interviews as and when required.
- Processing all new starter paperwork, including offer letters and contracts of employment.
When you join the team at Weston College, you will be joining a multi-award winning organisation which is one of the fasted growing colleges in the UK.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain the appropriate prison clearance before starting the role.