To manage a group of contracts, support the Unit Managers or Supervisors ensuring appropriate resources are available to deliver services as per the contractual agreement. Ensure people are engaged, Chartwells standards are maintained, contracts are compliant and run commercially in line with growth & retention targets What we'll give:
Who you are:
- £28,300 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- DBS Compliant
- Multi-site operational experience in a similar role in food, retail or service industry
- Experience of leading and managing teams delivering results and high performance
- Good level of interpersonal skills with key stakeholders
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness
Who we are:
- Catering experience or Chef background
- Degree qualified
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.