More about the role:
As our Retail Marketing Executive, you will be instrumental in the success of developing and delivering the Medirest retail food and drink vision and strategy. This is a broad role which will work and support the retail, sales and operations team to support the delivery of our visitor marketing plan. You will have the following responsibilities:
What we'll give:
- Lead a cross functional team to create an exciting annual marketing strategy and calendar which includes food and beverage campaigns and retail promotions, based on insight, high street trends and commercial data, supported by creative development of consumer communications and POS.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop tailored campaigns for different
- Lead the development of outstanding Operator communications which make execution easy, and track implementation
- Work with finance to develop business cases and measure impact, evaluating success and proactively sharing learnings.
- Work with Procurement to identify opportunities to improve commercial performance through supplier funding & other support.
Retail Marketing and Promotions executive
- £40,000 per year depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Working from home, or based in our Chertsey office
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Are you a creative marketer with a passion for retail? Would you thrive in a diverse environment where no two days are the same? If so, Medirest has a brilliant opportunity for a Retail Marketing Executive to join our team!
Who you are:
To be right for us, you will have previous experience in marketing or hospitality ideally gained within a retail or catering environment. You will have the ability to see the big picture' and appreciate how the role of marketing can drive business growth. You will have knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
Who we are:
- Degree (or equivalent) in marketing
- Experience in end to end the development of retail campaigns, preferably food or coffee led
- Collaborative approach with an ability to drive and inspire wider organisational engagement to get programmes implemented
- Highly Commercial and numerate
- Evidence of leading and participating in cross functional collaboration
- Pragmatic and comfortable with ambiguity
- 3+ years in consumer / retail marketing
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.