Compass Group has a stand out opportunity for an experienced Group Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working in our Business & Industry sector responsible for a small portfolio of 6 sites! You will be based in our Head Office in Glasgow however will be required to travel to the other sites based in Greater Glasgow and Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity where the Group Manager will be responsible for growing the hospitality business, maintaining brand standards and ensure smooth running of each site on a daily basis. Job Description
Who you are:
- £35,000 per annum + company car
- Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
- Ability to build relationships with a diverse group of clients, customer and colleagues
- Compliance focused
- Experience within the hospitality or catering industry
- Excellent time management skills and to be able to prioritise
- Ability to be able to oversee multiple sites
- Excellent understanding of P&L accounts
- Capable of assisting to manage a multi-site region
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A full driving licence
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.