We are seeking an inspirational practitioner to join a progressive and successful team delivering a range of Counselling programmes within the Faculty of Service Sectors.
The ideal candidate will be student focused and committed to ensuring that learners have an outstanding experience. Applicants must have the ability to work well within a team, be flexible, highly motivated and committed to supporting students to achieve their full potential.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to a great range of benefits, including:
- CPD opportunities
- Access to exciting College Events
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Yearly academic conferences
- Staff wellbeing programme and dedicated counselling service
- Staff discounts using the Perkz scheme
- On site gym and discounted gym memberships
Interview date: Thursday 8th September 2022.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.