Head Chef - London
Salary - £42,000 per annum
Monday - Friday!!!
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Head Chef to lead our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious unit.
If you are innovative and creative, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a Head Chef role which can offer both work life balance and career development - we want to hear from you! More about the role:
Who you are:
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company's reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach in staff dining, hospitality & events
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
Who we are:
- Excellent knowledge in hospitality and staff dining
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- A forward-thinker who can prevent wastage
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Team Player
- Excellent organization skills
- Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.