Levy UK are looking to recruit a Head of C&E Sales, based at one of their prestigious client sites in Cardiff.
This is a hands-on senior sales position responsible for the overall performance of the conference and events (C&E) and sales, you will be supporting the team and the growth of C&E business.
An important part of the role will be to develop beneficial and productive relationships with new C&E clients as well as existing clients. The person fulfilling this role will have strong client relationships within the UK C&E market, and a strong local knowledge of Cardiff and the surrounding areas which feed into the city.
The Head of C&E Sales will play a key role in the development and production of sales and marketing materials and manage awareness and participation in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
You and your team are the main point of contact in this market, to represent & create awareness of the venue & its capabilities to deliver a great C&E option. Job Description
- Up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out 7 days dependent on business requirements
- Opportunity to develop and grow at one of Levy UK's prestigious client sites based in Cardiff
The Head of C&E Sales will be responsible for the production of key financial reports, budgeting and forecasting, as well as directly managing the team of coordinators on a day to day basis, whilst driving a proactive culture within the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for the delivery of the match and non-match day C&E sales budget
- To create, implement and execute the key strategies set within the business plan along with an effective S&M plan in line with agreed budgets
- Lead, motivate and inspire the C&E sales team to achieve KPI targets - both re-active & pro-active.
- Expand business from existing customers with the support of robust Account Plans.
- Generating new business opportunities by attracting local and national business.
- Lead and encourage a performance-oriented sales culture throughout the C&E sales team.
- Understand, research and implement plans to deliver new business from new market segments.
- Manage company participation and represent the Stadium at relevant exhibitions and trade shows.
- Manage all C&E brand and marketing activities including website content and usability - Working with the club and focus on digital strategy with Levy Marketing team.
- Ensure the brand standards are maintained by clients, internal customers and suppliers alike.
- Implement sales and marketing processes to enhance quality, consistency and efficiency.
- Proactive and positive management of the club's relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Lead & to be responsible for customer satisfaction feedback & results
- Achieve appointment targets and actively be out of the venue minimum of 1 day per week on appointments
- At all times be an ambassador for the client, building strong relationships with customers, clients and the club.
- Will have extensive sales and marketing experience within the UK conference and event industry with a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Will be experienced in performance managing teams to achieve KPIs, producing sales plans and targets, and developing business strategy to achieve growth expectations.
- Will have a vast knowledge of the Cardiff and Wales corporate market & have an existing network of contacts.
Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasion during times of peak activity. About The Company
Must live within commuting distance of Cardiff.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.