Join us as Head of Customer Insight, Strategy, Transformation & Functions
- This is a chance to play a key part in delivering customer insights which allow us to make real enhancements to our customer proposition
- You’ll be inspiring colleagues and stakeholders to make well informed decisions based on your insight briefs and stories
- Through relevant, fit for purpose and actionable customer insight input, you'll support and challenge the strategic aims of our brands, segments and franchises
What you'll do
As Head of Customer Insight, Strategy, Transformation & Functions, you'll be driving the customer, market and competitor insight strategy across all insight disciplines for bank-wide customer transformation and purpose activities You'll be credibly delivering rich and robust data sources, bringing multi-source insight to life through stories that drive action and provoke change.
Some of the key aspects of your role will include:
- Owning the insight methodology and strategy to evaluate the business areas' customer initiatives against our strategic goals
- Acting as a credible subject matter expert for customer insight within your customer segment
Recommending Purpose initiatives for business leaders to deliver for our customers
Using insight to drive forward our focus on customer-centric transformation
Playing a lead role in senior and executive level customer insight briefings and meetings
The skills you'll need
You’ll already be a knowledgeable customer-led professional, having gained senior leadership experience of customer insight on either the client or agency side. You’ll be more than comfortable with a range of qualitative and quantitative techniques, and curating them with other data points to make clear, credible, impactful recommendations to a senior audience.
You'll have strong communication skills, and you'll be comfortable facilitating both small workshop sessions and large conference presentations. And you’ll have excellent stakeholder management skills with strong, collaborative interpersonal skills.
We’ll also expect:
- A track record of informing customer experience transformation through research and insight
- The ability to focus on insight programmes that match business priorities across multiple brands and segments
- A background in managing concurrent projects, and delivering against tight timescales to budget
- An understanding of external regulations and their impact on customer and marketing strategy
- Strong analytical skills and high levels of numeracy, with the ability to distil large volumes of data to identify trends and patterns
- The ability to think strategically and implement strategies to attain business objectives