Join us as Head of DevOps Platform
- Hone your existing management skills and advance you career in this exciting, fast paced role
- You'll ensure that the roadmaps for technology are aligned to the overall business strategy
- You know how to navigate a matrix organisation and enjoy working in a cross functional, multinational and geographically dispersed team
What you'll do
In your new role, you'll be leading a team of engineers, while taking responsibility for the security, availability, sustainability, development and scalability of the services provided.
You'll also be:
- Setting an overall vision and strategy for the DevOps Platform team
- Offering support to internal customers for the optimal use of new platform technologies
- Continuing development in the areas of containerisation, cloud, automation, DevOps and CI/CD, in a private and public hybrid cloud environment
- Optimising the software defined technology stack
- Driving the integration a broad range of toolsets to ensure sustainable CI/CD pipelines
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you can effortlessly switch between your role as Manager and the role of an Engineer. We'll expect specific experience with container technologies, especially Docker and Kubernetes, and a background of using CI/CD tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, AWS Developer, Azure and DevOps.
You’ll need to have a computer science or engineering related degree, coupled with excellent English and German communication skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of integration technologies and API management, including Apigee, Tyk, IntelliJ, Kafka and Kinesis
- Experience in dealing with infrastructure as code, such as Terraform and AWS Cloud Formation
- Experience in automation and configuration management technologies including Ansible, Chef and Puppet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.