Home based - London/Slough predominantly
We are O2, the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. We put our 25 million UK customers at the heart of everything we do, so we can use our technology to connect them to the experiences they live for.
And just like our customers, we open up exciting possibilities for our employees too. Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. These are just some of the reasons to join us.
We're always on the lookout for great talent, and we're all about inclusivity. We want to be a true reflection of our customers and their communities, to help us make the best decisions. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.What do the team do?
The digital sales team is a new business sales team. Driving new business in existing and new logo accounts by supporting our account management community. Focusing on Telefonica's Enterprise customers across Multi National, Public and Private enterprise channels. We work with our colleagues in product development, delivery Marketing, Finance and solutions to ensure that we have alignment between our go to market products and our customer requirements.How will you fit into this?
As Head of Digital Sales, you'll be responsible for setting the strategy that delivers outcomes for our customers based on the capabilities of the digital products and services. You will run a team of 20 highly skilled and motivated digital sales specialists achieving growth against sales target, product maturity and market recognition. The total contract value delivered by the sales team will exceed 100m pa.Some of the more specific responsibilities:
What we need from you:
- Lead digital sales specialists teams
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Promote Telefonica's digital capabilities in the market place
- Work with stake holders across Telefonica
- Supporting our vertically aligned sales teams with clearly defined industry specific value propositions
Desirable skills, attributes and experience
- Proven track record of leading high performing sales teams and developing sales talent and sales managers
- Industry leading understanding of digital infrastructure, telecoms and solutions technology
- Development of sales and take to market strategies, including leading multi-functional teams to deliver significant growth in pipeline, total contract value and logo acquisition
- Demonstrable capability and confidence in building and maintaining exec level relationships to drive new business
- The energy to drive change and the ability to lead a motivated team culture
Additional Information:Grade: PSG6Salary and benefits:
- Proven track record of Public Speaking at Industry events or Seminars
- Working experience of Opportunity Qualification and Account Planning methodologies
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits. We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
If you have any questions about the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.
Due to the potential conflict of interest, unfortunately we're unable to accept applications for secondments from individuals currently working for Tesco Mobile.