Head of HR (Culture and Change Management)
Commutable to Harpenden weekly
Excellent Salary plus company car
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
You will be a key senior member of the HR Team overseeing a team of Business Partners as well as our in-house Recruitment and Learning and Development teams. Working in a fast-paced environment you will support the HR Director with a focus on projects. This will include mergers and acquisitions, Culture and Change Management, digital processes and Sustainability.
Do you have proven experience in adding value through driving long term projects? Are you focused on people, with experience within a high-volume multi-site environment?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Head of HR (Culture and Change Management) you will be responsible for….
- Creating an innovative solution led approach to our people strategy around Culture and Change Management
- Line Management of regional HRBP’s, Recruitment and Learning and Development Teams
- Supporting with projects including the digitalization of our processes to ensure they add value, environmental and sustainability and integration of processes following acquisitions and mergers.
- Policy review management and maintenance to align to the direction of the business strategy and legislation
- Lead and support on HR projects
As a Head of HR (Culture and Change Management) you will be able to answer “YES” to……
- I thrive in a fast-paced environment with key deadlines
- I am a senior HR professional with culture and change management experience
- I embrace a commercial and able to drive HR strategy
- I am flexible in my approach
- I energise a team and take people with me on the journey
- I am solutions led
- I am excellent at building relationships and people management?
As a Head of HR (Culture and Change Management) you will have the following expertise:
- Proven experience of working on long term projects within a commercial environment including TUPE, and change management
- People management experience with the ability to get the best out of people
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative
- Background in a similar facilities or high-volume multi-site business
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.