Roke imagines a more secure world. A world where technology protects, rather than exposes. A world where expert engineers, consultants and business support staff collaborate to protect what matters most to our clients.
We are a friendly and flexible team with a culture of ‘time, trust and freedom’. The role may give the opportunity to work on client site, from the office, in shared workspaces or from home as necessary. We pride ourselves on listening to each other’s aspirations and accommodating wherever possible.
Delighting customers and providing them value is paramount, as is meeting the needs of the business regarding the generation of revenue and profit in a safe and sustainable way. Underpinning the needs of the business is a requirement to maintain consistently high-levels of operational performance within the Business Units (BUs); projects must be accurately forecast; the workforce must be efficiently and effectively assigned to satisfy both tactical and strategic objectives; production engineering and production must be appropriately scaled and professionally executed, focussed on lean principles, high yield and quality; support functions must be ready, responsive and customer-centric.The Opportunity
The Project Management Office plays a key role in ensuring the BUs operating rhythm is executed and adhered to in order to yield the right operational performance.
Primary Job Purpose
- Coordination the Project Management Office function to support critical BU functions Delivery, Sales and Business Operations
- Ensure the BU operates to its stated monthly and daily rhythm
- Provide accurate and timely Management Information to internal functions in order to support timely decision making
- Provide a set of internal services which are available to the BU that support Enablement
- Ensure the BU is adhering to company policies and processes
Why We Want You
- Allocation of Project Support Officers to internal BU activities and customer projects
- Reporting on policy & process conformance
- Operate the BU Enterprise Risk & Opportunity Management system to protect the BU and Roke, escalating where appropriate
- Always fully comply with Roke’s policies and procedures
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job holder’s experience and qualifications, as may be required for the smooth operation of the business
Education and Qualifications
- Appropriate P3 qualifications (P3O, APM, MoP, MSP, Prince2) - Desired
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Why You Should Join Us
- Data analysis experience - Desired
- Information and Data Management experience - Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ P3 experience in a customer facing organisations, preferably with experience of delivering complex frameworks and programmes - Preferred
We have a competitive salary and access to a number of additional flexible benefits, which will cover Health and Wellbeing, Savings and Protection & Life, Leisure and Entertainment.
Roke has a great community of groups with shared interests. These enable people to share ideas and be passionate about tools, technologies & techniques, which interest them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Our working environment is friendly, creative and inclusive. We will consider flexible working arrangements and support a diverse work-force and those with additional needs.Security Information
Due to the nature of this position, we require you to be willing and eligible to achieve a minimum of SC clearance. To qualify, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years for SC and 10 years for DV. For more information about clearance eligibility, please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.
High level clearance bonus is available and will be considered on application.