Join us as Head of Premier Coverage
- In this key role, you’ll focus on the strategic leadership of the newly developed Premier Coverage segment within Affluent supporting our highest net-worth customers
- You’ll transition into the role with a long-term vision to lead, manage, and develop the team to exceed challenging business targets and drive business growth
- Enjoy great visibility both for you and your work as you develop and manage strong sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
What you'll do
As Head of Premier Coverage, you’ll provide leadership and strategic direction for the business nationally including business delivery, financial performance and risk management for a relationship business that extends a broad range of financial products and services to its client base.
Working closely across One Bank to ensure delivery of Commercial objectives and risk management, you’ll provide inspiring leadership across the Premier Coverage business, communicating clearly and with impact to all colleagues on a regular basis, and developing new and existing relationships to increase the penetration of wealth management within our market.
Your role will also involve:
- Developing and delivering a current and long-term vision for the business, responding to changes in the market and introducing fresh strategies where required
- Maintaining an active and influential position with key industry individuals and policy makers to ensure market connectivity and to gain valuable insight to support both our strategic direction and involvement with sector related initiatives
- Owning, managing and supervising the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined risk appetite, working in conjunction with first and second lines of defence
- Maintaining an overview of team and individual performances, analysing trends and developing solutions to meet business needs
- Acquiring new relationships for yourself and your wider team while working closely with Professionals & Business Development team and external industry partners
The skills you'll need
As a seasoned professional, you’ll come with a background in private and core banking, and wealth and asset management. You’ll need detailed knowledge and experience within the markets served across One Bank, including Wealth, Personal and Commercial, and have the ability to apply your financial and market expertise.
Your entrepreneurial ability and high commercial acumen will put you in an ideal position to grow the business and your department. You’ll be a strong leader, who can motivate and inspire a remote team to deliver for our customers.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An understanding of the value of customer service excellence and knowledge of retail customer relationship management financial planning, quality management and risk mitigation
- Experience of managing individual and team KPI performance, including producing forecasts and reporting and managing escalated customer relationships and all aspects of the pipeline and sales performance management
- An awareness of financial markets, advice, planning and legislation and investment products with a strong strategic awareness
- Experience of client business retention and development, with a track record of successful business growth and the ability to mentor and coach a team
- A background in leading diverse professional teams and the ability to manage multiple and complex internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Critical thinking skills, enabling you to cut through complexity, and make sound decisions and recommendations that are carefully balanced against risk