Join us as Head of Pricing Practice & Governance Controls
- We’re looking for an experienced people leader to join us in this franchise-wide role and lead the transformation of pricing governance and controls
- Through your work, you’ll be enabling daily reviews, decisioning and the distribution of recommended pricing proposals for all Retail Banking products
- In this influential role, you’ll showcase your outstanding leadership skills as you lead and coach a team of pricing generalists to execute and enable the distribution of pricing decisions at scale and pace
What you'll do
We’ll be asking you to lead your team to support the delivery of the business strategy and lead the transformation of pricing governance and controls for pricing decisions and distribution, with consideration for customer, financial and risk outcomes.
Through the course of your work, you’ll be driving excellence in pricing capability by spreading knowledge and growing talent, while building your team’s capability to meet the future needs of our people strategy and plan.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Governing large scale pricing reviews, overseeing the decisions to agree changes and controlling deployment of prices under governance
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to make sure that our Pricing centre of expertise supports business strategies and budgets are aligned
- Working with key teams and operational partners to ensure price distribution is implemented under control and governance
- Identifying and delivering a framework of continuous price optimisation by leading the regular review of pricing strategy performance
- Establishing and managing a governance and control framework that is well balanced for the speed and pace of the organisational decision making capacity and capability
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to demonstrate experienced leadership of commercial impact through the application of continuous price optimisation in financial services, deploying strategies to improve yield and return on equity. You’ll also be a strategic thinker with the ability to translate strategic vision into practical roadmaps, plans and delivery.
With strong leadership and people management skills, you’ll have experience of successfully leading, motivating and developing large teams.
On top of this, you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge of price optimisation methods and multivariate techniques
- Knowledge of model risk management and model monitoring
- Excellent knowledge and experience of regulatory governance frameworks and control processes
- Excellent knowledge of P&L and balance sheets
- Experience of business partnering in matrix organisations, with excellent influencing and negotiation skills