Healthcare Assistant | Pre-Assessment | Competitive Salary | Nottingham | Full Time/Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to support our Pre-Assessment team in their day to day duties. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly skilled team and have a direct impact on the quality of service provided.
Spire Nottingham is a new 58-bed hospital which opened in 2017. Our facilities also include: 42 private en-suite rooms,11 day case beds, 5 theatres including a hybrid theatre, on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and mammography, state of the are Physiotherapy services and an on-site Pharmacy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Pre-Assessment team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient’s health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for:
- Experience of ECGs and taking blood is essential
- We will consider NVQ level 2 or 3
- A customer service and patient-focused approach is essential
- You must be able to work predominantly between the hours of 8am-8pm (Monday to Friday), with flexibility being key
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.