Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
The Role – Help Desk Coordinator
The Help Desk Coordinator is responsible for taking and logging calls to the Help Desk, managing the input of data and generally assisting the Contract Manager in the administration of the contract. Also, to ensure excellent client and customer relations.
· Help Desk duties, including answering the phone, logging calls, reporting to site teams & ensuring jobs are closed within the KPI’s.
· Assisting reports are correct and produced on time in line with the Contract.
· Managing the calendar for reports due with assistance of Contracts Manager.
· To answer general correspondence and to produce documentation, i.e. letters, policies, schemes of work etc.
· To ensure the Helpdesk mailbox is managed and all jobs are logged accurately onto system.
· To produce a database of standard procedures and letter files to ensure school wide consistency.
· To ensure all PPM and remedial works are logged onto system.
· Logging and liaising with third party requests for booking school facilities.
· Keeping an up-to-date shared office calendar, including arranging meetings, hospitality and events.
· Managing all HR information and passing to the relevant departments within Pinnacle.
· Assisting the Contracts Manager in, producing reports, producing monitoring data, typing up systems, procedures, minutes and other documentation, implementation and monitoring of Audit procedures and any other ad hoc duties as defined by the Contract Manager or Helpdesk Operator.
· Build professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
· Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail is required
· Commitment to Customer Service
· Outstanding written and oral communication is required
· Able to manipulate data on Excel
· Database or CRM experience
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.