Do you pride yourself in having strong communication skills? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a service desk administrator to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £9.53 per hour, 30 hours per week
- Week 1 - Thursday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 1pm-9pm
- Week 2 - Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday from 1pm to 9pm
- Week 3 - Thursday from 8am to 4pm; Friday from 7am to 3pm; Monday & Wednesday from 1pm to 9pm
- Week 4 - Thursday from 7am to 3pm; Friday, Monday, Wednesday from 1pm to 9pm
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request line with Service Level Agreement
- Sort and dispatch calls to relevant departments
- Monitoring phone lines, handling incoming calls with varying queries.
- Resolve any issues accurately first time
- Resolve stakeholder queries with professionalism and enthusiasm to represent our organisation effectively.
- Ensure exceptional client delivery standards
Who we are:
- Previous experience in this role/similar position is essential
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to communicate effectively and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook and the Internet
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employ
- As per government legislation, anyone employed to work in healthcare must be double COVID 19 vaccinated or medically exempt from April 2022. Evidence will be required at the point of interview, either by presenting a medical exemption certificate or a letter downloaded via the NHS App evidencing two vaccinations
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.