About The RoleAbout this opportunity
Gleeds Facilities Management (FM) is currently recruiting for Helpdesk Operatives to work as part of a team providing Facilities Management services clients within the healthcare and retail / licensed trade sector. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity based in the Gleeds Nottingham office.Responsibilities
Individuals at Gleeds operate as a team, accordingly, there will be sometimes when tasks outside of your core role may be requested to support other areas. Similarly, you will be supported by the team as required.
The role has a core function and the key tasks within this are listed below.;
- Allocate tasks on to the system and allocate contractors to resolve facilities management issues.
- Direct communication with customer to ensure the end to end job process has been completed.
- To chase outstanding tasks and ensure resolution and update customers.
- Reply to emails and update systems.
- Following process to make sure that client instructions are adhered to
- Triage incoming calls & ensure that service level agreements are applied
- Raise jobs onto the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system and speak with contractors to arrange attendance
- Direct communications with customers ensuring that they are kept up to date
- To follow through process until jobs are completed
- Chase outstanding tasks to ensure resolution as quickly as possible
- Answering emails and responding to queries, ensuring that notes are up to date on the system
- Following process to make sure that client requirements are met
- Out of Hours, point of escalation (Evenings / Weekends / Bank Holidays) on a rotational basis
As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
- Generous holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
About The CandidateWho we’re looking for;
To deliver the role, the candidate will need to demonstrate that they can follow processes, work in a high-volume task orientated role and have excellent time-management skills and be able to work on multiple in-house IT systems. You will also have a good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve, work well as part of a team and be confident with good communication skills.
About The CompanyBe part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality.