HGV Driver | East Midlands Gateway | GB12879
As a Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel, you have an opportunity to deliver excellent service to our customers through hard work and dedication that is vital to providing industry leading service levels.
We thrive on the challenge of delivering exactly what our customers want, when they want it to which our business is built on the foundation of industry leading service levels, consistency and a drive for continuous improvement. With this, we have a great team, that supports each other, and have a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.
- To complete daily vehicle checks before going out onto the public highway.
- To report defects following the KN process
- To deliver and collect freight reporting any discrepancies at the time they are happening
- To ensure your digital tachograph card is down loaded daily or when you return to K&N East Midlands Gateway
- To attend training days as required by the business - these will be towards the 35 hours over 5 years driver CPC
- Ensure all Company documentation and equipment is returned to the transport office daily or upon return. Conduct a full inspection of the vehicle & trailer operation pre and post departure, followed by drivers check sheet completion.
- Ensure that operational and customer requirements are met in an honest, reliable and professional manner at all times in accordance with KN policies and procedures.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Valid HGV Drivers license
- Smart appearance
- Good communication skills
- Will drive any vehicle that you are licensed to
- ADR desirable but not essential as training can be given
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday and life assurance. If successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team