We are looking for a professional, compassionate and reliable Care Assistant / Home Carer to work with our service users in the Northallerton ,area to provide safe and effective care within their own homes. part time/full time options available.
Must be a driver for this position and relevant Experience is required for this role
• An hourly rate of up to £8.65 per hour
• Flexible working hours between 7am – 10pm Monday to Sunday
• On going training
• Excellent career development opportunities
• 28 days’ annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
• The opportunity to work in a well-established, passionate team with over 30 yrs. experience
You will be travelling to homes within the local area, so the use of your own vehicle is desirable as well as the ability to work independently.
You will be required to provide assistance with everyday tasks such as:
• personal care.
• Medication administration.
• General housekeeping.
It is also important that accurate and detailed records are made regarding each service user, so a good level of literacy is required. As your role will involve liaising daily with service users, other care staff, service user families and Health Professionals your communication and customer service skills should be second to none.
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, all successful applicants will be subject to DBS checks, a full interview process and references being required.