|Hospitality & VM Supervisor |
Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality& VM Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality& VM Supervisor to join our inspirational team.
- £9.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday on a rota between 7am and 6.30pm
- Fully paid overtime available for evening functions.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality& VM Supervisor will be responsible the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Providing food and beverage services in our hospitality department.
- Set up trolleys and deliver to the appropriate rooms
- Servicing Client areas with first class hospitality
- Clear the rooms once the booking has finished
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility to our clients high expectations
- To deliver fine dining waiter service to functions.
If our Hospitality& VM Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.