Looking for a new opportunity as a Hospitality Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Hospitality Assistant to join our inspirational team. Job Description
- £9.00 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality Assistant will be responsible the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Providing food and beverage services in our hospitality department.
- Set up trolleys and deliver to the appropriate rooms
- Clear the rooms once the booking has finished
- Maintaining the appearance of our facility
- Assist with duties on our Deli bar/shop
If our Hospitality Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.