Chef De Partie - Hospitality
Salary - Up to £12.21 per hour + Overtime
Location - London
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
If you are an innovative and creative Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer career development - we want to hear from you! Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- The Chef De Partie is primarily responsible for producing high end food for Hospitality and Events
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
About The Company
- Be innovative and creative
- Experience in Michelin star or high end brasserie.
- Experience in running all sections of the kitchen
- Passionate about food and great service
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery
- Posses a can do attitude and excellent people skills
- Driven by excellence with great attention to detail
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. Its a vision we hope youll share as its helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.