As the Hospitality Host, you'll be the one looking after the daily needs of our customers at our HQ site - ensuring they receive the best service possible.
You will be working as part of the catering team, and will be a vibrant and outgoing presence on site, welcoming customers and offering guidance and instruction where needed. Are you the right Hospitality Host to join our team and continue the success of our business? What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £21,924 per annum depending on experience
- Based in B46
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To be comfortable with stock take - re stocking.
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing excellent customer service, a strong personality, with the ability to easily converse with our customers and important clients on site. Who we are:
We are looking for someone who is happy to work as part of a team- but also can work on their own initiative.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.