Hospitality Operations Coordinator
Looking for a new opportunity as an Hospitality Operations Coordinator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Hospitality Operations Coordinator to join our friendly team. Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Hospitality Operations Coordinator will be responsiblle for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Co-ordinate daily delivery & collection schedules
- Managing daily bookings via catering website
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure your area is set-up and ready for service times, including use of the correct items, appropriately displayed disposables, signage and displays
- Handle and store all equipment and cleaning materials carefully, avoiding breakages and waste.
- Perform all cleaning duties in line with the rota
- Carry out any on the job training as identified on a daily basis.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Basic numeracy skills
- As per handbook, hygiene and personal presentation, punctuality
- Security checked
- Excellent face to face manner
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive mental attitude
If our Hospitality Operations Coordinator position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.