- Job Reference: HOT089HH
- Date Posted: 28 April 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: London
- Salary: £11.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time
Your chance to join our award winning team and high profile restaurant as a Host/Hostess, Galvin at Windows located on the top of the London Hilton on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair.
Our menus, created by Head Chef Marc Hardiman and Chef Patrons Chris & Jeff Galvin, champion the seasonal British larder with a nod towards French haute Cuisine. The food offering is fun and sustainable with elements of nature.
The team headed up by our inspiring General Manager Peter Avis always ensures our guests have a memorable and genuine experience every time they dine with us.
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
Salary - £11 per hour plus Service Charge
• Working for the UK’s #1 Great Places to Work in hospitality
• Work/Life balance: regular days off
• Payment: service charge + any overtime is hourly paid
• Travel and food discounts with Hilton and Galvin Group of Restaurants
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
• Pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Free uniforms & free meals on duty
• Grow your career while having fun
• Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
WHAT’S THE JOB?
• To bring your experience, personality and passion to the forefront of all you do.
• You’ll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensure a smooth and memorable experience
• Our guests will always be welcomed in a friendly and genuine manner by showcasing your amazing customer service
• You’ll work 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Genuine friendliness
• Team player
• Affinity with high quality produce
• Sponge for knowledge
• Great communication
• Pride in personal presentation
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW
• Immediate start
• You’ll be invited for an interview and trial shift
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
• Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)