The Iconic Trader Vic's Restaurant and Bar, London is now recruiting for A Host/ Hostess!
Trader Vic's Worldwide is the Home of the Original Mai Tai® and has a rich history of success and innovation that all began in 1934 when Vic "The Trader" Bergeron built a cozy little saloon on San Pablo Avenue in Oakland, and reached us here at London's Hilton on Park Lane in1963.
We are now one of the most iconic themed Restaurant and Bars in London.
Today, the Trader Vic's family of restaurants has locations in 17 countries across the globe.
Salary - £11.00 Per Hour plus Service Charge
WHAT'S THE JOB?
- Working for the UK's #1 Great Places to Work in hospitality
- Work/Life balance: regular days off
- Travel and food discounts with Hilton
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to max 33)
- Pension scheme, discounted
dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free uniforms & free meals on duty
- Grow your career while having fun
- Personal Development: programmes at all levels to support your career
- To bring your experience, personality and passion to the forefront of all you do.
- You'll communicate with the kitchen and the guests to ensure a smooth and memorable experience
- Our guests will always be welcomed in a friendly and genuine manner by showcasing your amazing customer service
- You'll work 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays.
Qualifications - Internal
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Genuine friendliness
- Team player
- Affinity with high quality produce
- Great communication
- Pride in personal presentation
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW
- Immediate start
- You'll be invited for an interview and trial shift
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)