We currently have an opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Job Description
We are recruiting for a Housekeeper working on the APL contract at Alderley Park, Cheshire. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor you will assist in ensuring the delivery of a professional Housekeeping service, including laboratory cleaning. Full training will be given if required. The ideal candidate should be a positive, proactive and customer focused individual, with an exceptional eye for detail ensuring high standards at all times. Communication and relationship building is important in this role with both clients and team members. Main Responsibilities
As a Housekeeper you will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Providing a cleaning service to all public, client and staff areas of the building
- Ensuring cleaning meets the client standards
- Maintaining and enhance the cleanliness of the building
- Other cleaning duties as required
The successful candidate for this role will have:
About The Company
- Experience of general cleaning methods and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- An awareness of health and safety requirements
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work on one's initiative
- Self motivated
- Well presented
- Good interpersonal skills
- BICs cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.