Do you have a passion for attention to detail? Would you like to contribute to the greater good in the Private healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a new team member to join our HCA team in London to provide outstanding and high-level customer service to our patients.
A new opportunity has arisen for a housekeeper to join the Medirest Signature Family. We are looking for a member to join our highly dedicated housekeeping team, who deliver outstanding cleaning services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital. What we'll give:
- £10.50 per hour,
- Various part time contracts available: 20 hours, 16 hours and 14 hours
- Various shifts including weekends
- Based in London with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Save money on your shopping with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Subsidised hot and cold food from staff restaurant when on duty
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Un-wind with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- Employees can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Uniform is provided
As a Housekeeper, you will play a vital role in keeping the private hospital functioning at its highest standards. Without the Housekeepers the hospital wouldn't be able to deliver its lifechanging medical services. Believe us when we say, this isn't just any cleaning job , this is a cleaning job which will make a real difference.
Who you are:
- High and low dusting, mopping, wiping, and scrubbing surfaces.
- Cleaning of private rooms, toilets, showers, and public areas.
- Ensure waste bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Maintain high hospital standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable, and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
- Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
Who we are:
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Be comfortable working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Housekeeper before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.